Creating Harmony as you Build a New Home Life
Today more Americans live in stepfamilies than in traditional families.
- The blended home is the most difficult home to live in.
- Often there is conflict from 3 households impacting the family in your home.
- Blending doesn't just happen. We make deliberate choices.
- Sixty percent of second marriages fail to survive.
- Strong, loving and supportive blended families are possible.
- In the pages of Blended Families, you will learn to form a strong one-flesh marriage, put away bouts of anger, develop positive discipline methods, understand the role of guilt and shame, plan money matters, and include fun for each family member.
- Blended Families is an excellent tool for the individual, family, small group setting, or counselor's office. Questions accompany the end of each chapter to help you implement change within your family.
$12.99 at your local bookstore. Also available on-line at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.